Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Conspiracy to fabricate me in Hacking and Domain Theft

  • These conspirators(CIA oF USA AND IB/RAW of India) had previously tried to fabricate me in 2006 for possibly domain theft.Read the story. Then again in 2011, they used Chandan M. A and Emudra for that. In 2008, my ex-wife was used for filing a fabricated criminal case against under IPC 498a. And they used Police, Court, Lawyers etc to harass father and me for more than 2.5 years. Divorce with ex-wife happened in April 2011. Around and after divorce, I wanted to start my own company in USA and India and do domaining and blogging. That’s not good for them and they thought to fabricate me in another legal mess. They did choose Chandan and Emudra for that.
  • First I contacted Chandan M. A. in December 2010. He is a domainer, who lives in Bangalore. I have never met him personally but  he is in my Gmail chat list had become friend.
  • On May 11, 2011, he informed me that emudra had made him offer for his domain myinsurance.co.in. Here is chat transcript.
  • On August 8, 2011, Chandan informed me that they (emudra) have contacted him again. Chat transcript
  • On August 9, 2011, In First Chat Transcript, Chandan first wanted to talk using gtalk, then said “i am thinking to change whois with ur name and do a bargain ?”. He also added, “ some idiot from emudhra came to my house,i said the domain is with my friend :D,i need to look and see the domain”. I replied to him he can do so if that would help.
  • On August 9, 2011, In Second Chat Transcript, Chandan informed that he has changed whois of myinsurance.co.in to my contact details.
  • On August 10, 2011, In First Chat Transcript, I was suspicious about Chandan’s intention when he had told me, he wants just 20K INR, and for that he needs such an elaborate setup. At 3:38 PM, I refused to “help” - “chandan a lot of bad things are happening around. I think i won't be able to handle this sorry I have take my word back.”. Chandan became desperate. Between 4:10 PM and 4:12 PM, a female (forgot her name) representing eMudra called on my mobile,while I was chatting with Chandan.There was echo in sound while I was talking to her, So, I assumed she was recording the conversation. I don’t  remember exact talk with her. But she asked if that domain was mine, I told her truth that I am only negotiating. She asked for some authorization on paper, I replied authorization etc will be handled by Chandan.She told she would talk to her manager and would come back to me next day.She never called again.If you see chat transcript, Chandan became desparate and at 5.06 PM he at least wanted me eMudra authorization code for domain transfer and deposit money.
  • On August 10, 2011, In Second Chat Transcript, I requested Chandan to revert back myinsurance.co.in contact details. What he did he changed it to Mahesh Patel.
  • Whois query of myinsurance.co.in March 1,2012.
  • whois query of myinsurance.co.in December 7, 2013
  • All files referred in this post can be downloaded at one place.