1. In 2005, was admitted to Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center, Park avenue & Randolph Road, Plainfield, NJ – 07061. Date of admission was July 17, 2005 and Date of Discharge was July 25, 2005, My Doctor was Dr. Dinesh G. Patel, his phone number was 908-668-2028. Parantap Pandya was a clinician and phone number was 908-668-2205. Pandya got my signature on paper as consent that I had Bipolar Disorder and also told me if I did that, I would be discharged. Later he was trying to sign me Schizophrenia document. I told that I will sign each page of it. He refused and said if I did that, he would be in problem. Rajani Kurukkal, my-ex roommate was also hospitalized there and name on her hand ban was Bhattacharya.
2. In 2005,UMDNJ, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Department of crisis services, 671 Hoes Lane, P. O. Box 1392, Piscataway, NJ-08855. Doctor’s name was not provided. Case id was 2030528. Date of admission was July 27, 2005. They kept me there half day.
3. In 2005, went to Princeton House Behavioral Health, North Brunswick NJ for assessment.
4. In 2005, I had OPD doctor, Dr Vasudev N. Makhija, 812 N. Wood Ave, Ste 112, Linden, New Jersey-07036. Phone-908-486-6666, Fax – 908-486-6088. He continued to be my OPD doctor till I stayed in USA.
5. In 2005, my employer Evident Software has done its examination by Dr. Roberto S. Sozzi, before I returned to work. His address was 1117, Main Avenue, Suite 203, Clifton, NJ-07011.
6. In 2006, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Crisis Management Unit, Perth Amboy Division, 530 New Brunswick Avenue, Perth Amboy, New Jersey – 08861. 732-442-3700. I was kept there for 2 days and then was admitted to Carrier Clinic.
7. In 2006, Carrier Clinic, P.O. Box 147, Route 601,Belle Mead, New Jersey-08502. Admission Date – June 28, 2006 and Discharge Date – July 5, 2006. My doctor was Dr Asad Islam.
8. 19th July 2006, I boarded a Continental Airlines plane from Newark to Delhi (First Illinois -ORD to Newark).
In 2006, Admitted to VIMHANS New Delhi. Admission date July 24th, 2006 Discharge Date 2nd August 2006.My Doctor was Dr. Anandi Lal. Subsequently, visited Dr. Anandi Lal in OPD on 12th, August 2006 and 19th, August 2006. Address is VIMHANS Hospital, No. 1, Institutional Area, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi-110065.Ph-29849010-20. Fax-298490-28&31. Diagonosis – Bipolar affective disorder in mania with psychotic symptoms.
10. In 2006, subsequently moved to Patna and my OPD doctor was Narendra Pratap Singh, visit details available for for 25th September, 2006, 19th October 2006, 21st October 2006, 4th November 2006, 9th December 2006, 10th Feb 2007, 6th April 2007.
11. In 2007, Admitted to Davis Institute of Neuropsychiatry, Ranchi, India. Date of admission was 16th April, 2007 and Date of Discharge was 6th May, 2007. My doctor was Dr. Milan Borde. First time ECT treatment was given. 2 ECT treatment on 17th and 18th April and third ECT was given either on 1st May or 2nd May .After last ECT treatment I was unconscious for 45 minutes or so. OPD visit details was 6th May, 2007 and 13th May, 2007.
12. In 2007, came back to Delhi, were subsequently again hospitalized to VIMHANS under Dr. Anandi Lal. Admission date 16 August 2007 and Discharge date 04 September 2007. Diagnosis was change to schizoaffective disorder. OPD visit to Dr Anandi Lal.
13. In 2007, OPD dates for Dr. Sanjay Chugh visit were 19th July 2007 and 25th July 2007.
14. In 2008, admitted to VIMHANS on 2nd July 2008 and discharge date were 17th of July 2008. My doctor was Dr Sanjay Pattanayak.
15. In 2008, from VIMHANS was admitted to The Hope Foundation on 17th of July 2008 and discharge date was 5th September 2008. My doctor was Dr Deepak Raheja. Diagnosis was changed to F20 (Paranoid Schizophrenia). Dr Anandi Lal visited Hope Foundation on 20th August, 2008.
16. In 2012, Admitted to Davis Institute of Neurophychiatry, Ranchi. Admission date was 7th May, 2012 and Discharge date was 24th June, 2012. Like previous occasion in Davis Institute of Neurophychiatry 4 or more ECT was given. Doctor was Dr. Milan Borde.
17. In 2012, Admitted to Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi. I was admitted to CIP ranchi, emergency wing in evening and was kept in there till 15th August 2012.15th of August was a Holiday. So, On 16th August 2012 I was admitted to CIC ranchi. I was discharged on 11th September 2012 - Dr C.R.J Khess.
18. Currently,I am visiting OPD of Dr. B. P. Sinha, ranchi.